Commercial EHS Manager
- Periodically inspecting, auditing and reviewing safe work practices to ensure compliance with regulations and company policies.
- Reports to the Group EHS Manager/Commercial Directors.
- Set the vision, strategic direction and drive construction EHS excellence across the process division for all construction-related activities.
- Being accountable for EHS performance metrics and implementation of annual improvement plans.
- Deliver guidance and coaching to senior construction management to ensure site actions are in alignment with corporate EHS policies.
- Establish construction EHS audit strategies that ensure programs meet or exceed all legal requirements in conjunction with the Group EHS Manager.
- Prepares and reviews documentation to ensure all required records and reports are complete, accurate and submitted per established procedures and implement appropriate corrective action as required.
- Works with other EHS team members to provide top-level expertise on EHS subjects.
- Proactively plan and manage construction EHS objectives to support the company's strategic growth plans.
- Reviews and coordinates the filing of all incident reports within the process division.
- Measure and monitor construction EHS benchmarks, metrics, and key performance indicators (KPIs) to meet company-wide goals and drive best in class results.
- Drive the implementation of programs and initiatives to foster a strong safety culture.
- Identify and coordinate construction EHS training to meet regulatory requirements and improve construction EHS awareness & performance across the company.
- Lead, foster, and grow relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to drive company success.
- Train and mentor new and existing EHS staff within the process division.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5-10 years' senior management experience desired.
- Bachelor's degree in occupational safety and health, or related subject.
- Strong decision-making skills and the ability to build respect and influence at all levels.
- Strong executive communication and presentation skills.
Highly Competitive package including a company vehicle.