Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
HSE Manager Qatar
Required to join a leading mechanical/electrical company. Working on data centre projects they require a HSE Specialist to join the team.
Applicants should meet the following criteria
- Conduct and organize safety performance audit of the company's workforce and those of subcontractors.
- Conduct full investigation of accident/incidents including near misses incurred; identifies probable causes and prepares a report of the same and ensures that recommended permanent preventive measures are notified to the concerned department, supervision or individual then followed up to verify that recommendations are carried
- Co-ordination with consultant, project manager and site representatives related safety issues.
- Preparing all HSE Management Plans such as environment plan emergency, plan, traffic plan, fire prevention Plan and Heat stress plan.
- Prepare specific project HSE Program such as (HIP, Risk assessment or JSA) for all work activities and ensure that is attached according to the nature of the job.
- Performed daily walk- through internal inspection of all work activities at the site to ensure all safety procedures have applied.
- A degree in a relevant subject
- NEBOSH and further HSE qualifications
- 10 + years of managing HSE within contracting organisations
- Excellent communication skills with experience of managing multi-national teams
- Fluent in English
- Experience of working in the Middle East